Customer Management Module
Get a better handle on customer information.
Companies specializing in servicing fleets can use our customer management module to effectively manage, validate, and report on services provided to each of their customers.
Take advantage of your maintenance shop's potential for revenue.
To keep up with today's economy, businesses have had to adapt to compete and generate more revenue. One way companies are doing this is by putting their fleet maintenance shop to work for other companies that don't have one, or to others that prefer to outsource their maintenance work.
Accommodating external fleet maintenance work into your shop can be very beneficial, but it also means that you will have even more resources to keep track of. Using the fleet service management module helps you track and manage all of the data for individual clients that you service.
What our Customer Module provides:
- Track and manage all of the data for individual clients you service.
- Invoice customers and quickly report on paid/unpaid work.
- Allow customers to have access to their individual data (reports, repair histories, etc.) through Collective Data mobileApps.
- Know how much it is costing to service each individual customer.
- Keep track of markups and see your true profit margin for each customer.
- Set contracted rates for specific clients.
- Much more.
- Fleet Management
- Shop Management
- Government Fleet Management
- Utility Fleet Management
- Construction Fleet Management
- Web Portal
- Extended Asset Management
- Customer Management
- Motor Pool
- Tool Management
- Job Site Management
- Exception Reporting
- Object Revolution
- Web Services API
Subscribe to email list
Learn more about Collective Data software by subscribing to our email list: