collectiveFleet for Utilities™
A configurable software system for managing a variety of asset types.
Focused on the needs of Electric Utilities, Cooperatives, Utility Contractors, and Cable/Telecom companies, collectiveFleet for Utilities gives organizations the data needed to increase productivity, manage costs, and increase efficiency.
The software helps manage all aspects of their organization from fleet maintenance to operations.
- Reduce downtime and increase equipment life through better maintenance management.
- Track more information related to all of your assets: substations and facilities, job sites, equipment components, tool assignments, and mobile inventory.
- Gain a flexible and powerful reporting system to deliver all the information needed for better decision making.
"We really enjoy your product. It's as simple and intuitive as I had hoped when we first installed it and the upgrades have been useful. On top of that, your support team offers quick, accurate resolutions to the few questions that arise."
- Rebecca Towne, Administration Manager, Green Mountain Power
Manage everything from bucket trucks to substations.
Collective Data software allows you to track detailed information on ANY asset or equipment type. Create custom asset types to accommodate utility-specific assets such as: vehicles, electrical equipment, substations, facilities, sectional, and more.
- Manage all costs related to your assets.
- Track equipment components on assets.
- Upload unlimited images and file attachments/documents for each asset.
- Track contacts related to an asset and their roles.
- Purchase and disposal tracking.
- Much more.
Easily track maintenance on vehicles, tools, and electrical equipment.
Extend the life your equipment assets through better preventative maintenance. Any item requiring maintenance can easily be managed, including tools and electrical equipment.
- Easy management of preventative maintenance schedules.
- Work orders.
- Comprehensive repair histories.
- Receive email notifications when services are due.
- Allow drivers, customers, and others to request maintenance on equipment as problems arise.
- Much more.
Improve how you manage parts inventory.
Manage parts more efficiently and find ways to save your organization money by reducing unused inventory.
- Monitor essential information on parts, quantity on hand, quantity on order, and more.
- Process ordering, receiving, issuing, returning and transfer of parts.
- Manage and recoup more warranties.
- FIFO and cost of last receipt accounting methods.
- Track core part charges, hazard fees, disposal fees, and more.
- Barcode scanning options available.
Powerful Reporting Capabilities
Gain all the reporting tools needed to generate useful information regarding your fleet, costs, resource allocation, and more.
- 100+ standard fleet and operational reports.
- Ability to create custom reports with the built-in report editor.
- Ad-hoc style reports that make creating simple, custom reports easy for the average user.
- Advanced filtering and query options for showing relevant data.
- Export to .CSV and .PDF.
- Graphs and charts.
- Much more.
License & Certification Tracking
Easily schedule notifications to make sure licenses and certifications are always up to date.
- Quick reminders and auto-email options available to save time.
- Report on the status of all employee licenses and certifications at any time.
- Nearly any type of training or recurring event that should be assigned to an employee or an asset can be tracked. Examples: Forklift Training, Yearly Appraisals, CPR/1st Aid, Pole Top & Bucket Rescue, etc.
Tool Tracking & Assignment
Our software gives you the power to improve how you manage and maintain your tools.
- Improve scheduling to assure proper maintenance on tools, resulting in improved useful life and safety.
- Any asset can be managed as a "tool" that can be assigned to an employee, another asset, or job site for improved tracking and accountability.
- A variety of reports help you track costs, know when it's time to replace the tool, where they are assigned, and more.
Optional items for enhanced productivity.
collectiveFleet for Utilities is a highly configurable asset management system that integrates with many 3rd party applications for improved productivity and reporting. A group of powerful enhancement modules can also be added to the system at any time to meet specific needs.
Import your fuel data into collectiveFleet for improve accuracy, automatic meter updates, and better reporting. Compatible with providers such as WEX, FuelMaster, Gasboy, and more.
The Exception Reporting Module acts as the "watchful eye" over the entire Collective Data system and delivers reports based on your specifications.Learn more.
Leverage the valuable inspection data provided by this system and integrate directly into collectiveFleet.Learn more.
Take advantage of gps and diagnostics data for automatic meter updates, automatic repair requests, and more. Compatible with Networkfleet, Zonar Systems, and more.Learn more.
Additional options to expand the functionality of collectiveFleet for Utilities: