Improve productivity and simplify how you manage your fleet.
Designed to manage fleet maintenance and other key components of fleet operations, collectiveFleet helps organizations improve productivity and gain the data needed for better reporting and analysis.
collectiveFleet is the most flexible, scalable fleet management software system on the market. Collective Data's success is driven from the ability to provide solutions that match our client's needs. Our out-of-the-box functionality is extensive, but each organization operates differently and we are able to accommodate unique needs at any time.
"The Collective Data system can be customized to follow your business process as you need it. It becomes very efficient and allows for better cost reduction."
- Patrick Bartole, Fleet Manager, New Jersey City University
Track detailed fleet and asset information with ease.
- Manage all costs related to your assets.
- Manage inspections to stay compliant for DOT, OSHA, and more.
- Track equipment components on assets.
- Lifecycle costing.
- Track contacts related to an asset and their roles.
- And more.
Improve how you manage maintenance.
Extend the life of your equipment, reduce downtime, and get the most out of assets through better preventative maintenance.
- Easy management of preventative maintenance schedules.
- Work order management.
- Vehicle repair histories.
- Receive e-mail notifications when services are due.
- Allow drivers, customers, and others to request maintenance on equipment as problems arise.
- Track maintenance as related to any asset or tool that requires it.
- Much more.
Manage parts inventory with ease.
Manage your parts more efficiently and find ways to save your organization money by reducing unused inventory.
- Monitor essential information on parts, quantity on hand, quantity on order, and more.
- Process ordering, receiving, issuing, returning and transfer of parts.
- Manage and recoup more warranties.
- Barcode scanning options available.
Manage accidents and look for areas to improve safety.
Safety is a huge concern for fleets, and our software gives you the tools to track, analyze, and know what is going on.
- Accidents and claims management.
- Monitor driver habits, traffic violations, and more.
- Keep track of employee incidents and find areas to improve safety.
- Easily manage inspections on assets, resulting in issues being caught early and improving safety throughout the fleet.
- Report on accidents, costs involved, drivers at fault, and much more.
Gain powerful reporting.
Generate useful information regarding your fleet, costs, resource allocation, and more.
- 100+ standard fleet and operational reports.
- Ability to create custom reports with the built-in report editor.
- Ad-hoc style reports that make creating simple, custom reports easy for the average user.
- Advanced filtering and query options for showing relevant data.
- Export to .CSV and .PDF.
- Graphs and charts.
- Much more.
Integrate with other software.
Collective Data offers a variety of direct integrations, exports, and reports that help you bring in data and send data out.
- Fuel Cards (WEX, Fuelmaster, Gasboy, and many more)
- GPS and Diagnostics Data (Networkfleet, Zonar Systems, and more).
- Accounting systems.
- Coming Soon - NAPA Parts integration.
- And others upon request.
- Fleet Management
- Shop Management
- Government Fleet Management
- Utility Fleet Management
- Construction Fleet Management
- Web Portal
- Extended Asset Management
- Customer Management
- Motor Pool
- Tool Management
- Job Site Management
- Exception Reporting
- Object Revolution
- Web Services API
Subscribe to email list
Learn more about Collective Data software by subscribing to our email list:
Free White Paper
Justifying Fleet Management Software
Looking for ways to justify the cost of high-end fleet management software? See some of the benefits in this free white paper.Download Now