The most productive fleet and asset management system.
collectiveFleet is a web-based fleet and asset management solution that’s designed to help organizations track and report on their assets while improving productivity in daily operations.
Accessible on all devices such as computers, tablets, and smart phones, the collectiveFleet fleet management system includes the comprehensive set of tools you need to manage more efficiently and make an impact on your operations.
- Make time consuming tasks easier, giving you and other employees more time to focus on other work
- Justify the need for new equipment, new staff, or other purchases based on relevant data
- Improve uptime and customer service
- Reduce equipment ownership costs through better preventive maintenance compliance
- Have the historical records needed to stay compliant with various regulations
- Improve communication and let less slip through the cracks on a busy workday
- Optimize part inventory levels to prevent overordering
- Improve labor productivity and make data entry easy for technicians on the shop floor
Track detailed fleet and asset information with ease
Through standard and configurable options, collectiveFleet gives you the tools to track all data related to your vehicles and assets.
- Reference your equipment data in real-time
- Manage all costs associated with your assets such as costs-per-mile, depreciation, accidents, and more
- Track equipment components on assets
- Track contacts related to each asset and their roles
- Easily manage registrations and inspections per asset
- Analyze life cycle costs and determine when it's time for replacement
- Mission Control Dashboard for managing key performance indicators and take action on items
Improve how you manage preventive maintenance
Extend the life of your equipment, reduce downtime, and get the most out of assets through better preventive maintenance.
- Know what preventive maintenance is due on any asset at any time
- Templates make it easy to manage many vehicles with similar service schedules
- Receive and send email alerts when services, registrations, licenses, or other scheduled items are approaching or overdue
- Various reports give you cost, labor, parts used, and more related to your maintenance efforts
Part inventory management and purchasing
- Monitor essential information on parts, quantity on hand, quantity on order, and more
- Process purchasing, receiving, issuing, returning and transfer of parts
- Manage and recoup more warranties and core part returns
- Manage vendors and compare costs, history, and more through comprehensive reporting
- Find ways to reduce unused inventory
- Barcode scanning capabilities built in
- The Advanced Parts Tracking enhancement option extends the functionality even further to meet specific needs
Powerful and easy-to-use work order system
- Simplified processes to let you get in and input data while still gathering detailed information
- Optional shop interface for giving technicians, supervisors, and parts personnel easy data entry and optimal workflow
- Create estimates for services
- Optional VMRS codes
- The wealth of data works to provide reporting, quick access to repair histories, and decision-making power
Manage costs related to accidents and look for areas to improve safety
Safety is a huge concern for fleets and our software gives you the tools to track, analyze, and know what is going on.
- Accidents and claims management
- Monitor driver habits, traffic violations, and more
- Keep track of employee incidents
- Easily manage inspections on assets, resulting in issues being caught early and improving safety throughout the fleet
- Report on accidents, costs involved, and drivers at fault
Flexible reporting and analysis
Generate useful information regarding your fleet, costs, resource allocation, and more.
- 100+ standard fleet and operational reports
- Ability to create custom reports with the built-in report editor
- Ad-hoc style reports that make creating simple, custom reports easy for the average user
- Advanced filtering and query options for showing relevant data
- Export to .CSV and .PDF
- Graphs and charts
Integrate with other software.
Collective Data offers a variety of direct integrations, exports, and reports that help you bring in data and send data out.
- Fuel Cards (WEX, Fuelmaster, Gasboy, and many more)
- GPS and Diagnostics Data (Networkfleet, Zonar Systems, and more)
- Accounting systems
- NAPA Parts integration
- Others upon request
- More about integrations
Free White Paper
See some of the ways you'll gain a return on investment with Collective Data fleet and asset management software.
Free White Paper
Learn how organizations can achieve the highest productivity gains when purchasing new fleet and asset management software.
Learn more details and benefits of the collectiveFleet solution: